During our General Meeting on April 19, 2018, we hosted a panel discussion along with the Orange County Graduate Nursing Association in honor of Minority Health Month. The topic of discussion was “The Effects of Health Policy on Minority Populations” and it resulted in a very lively dialogue among our panel.
The experts on the panel included individuals from Orange County community and government organizations.
- Michelle Faust | Health Care Reporter at KPCC
- Georgiana Bostean, Ph.D. | Assistant Professor, Chapman University
- Jane Chai, MPH | Public Health Projects Manager, Orange County Health Care Agency
- Pam Pimentel, RN | CEO MOMS Orange County, Co-Chair of OC HIP
- Iliana Welty | Executive Director for MECCA
A recording of the panel discussion is linked HERE. Enjoy the chat.