- This event has passed.
April General Membership Meeting
April 19, 2018 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDTFree
Join us for another general membership meeting. This time co-hosted with the Orange County Graduate Nursing Association.
In honor of Minority Health Month, we are hosting a conversation on the Effects of Policy on Health of Minority Communities in Orange County. We have gathered a few great minds that will share with us their expertise on this issue and how we, as nurses, can better care for minority communities.
Our panelists are the following:
- Georgiana Bostean, Ph.D. | Assistant Professor, Chapman University
- Jane Chai, MPH | Public Health Projects Manager, Orange County Health Care Agency
- Michelle Faust | Health Care Reporter at KPCC
- Pam Pimentel, RN | CEO MOMS Orange County, Co-Chair of OC HIP
- Iliana Welty | Executive Director for MECCA
Their full bios are available by clicking this link: April 19th Meeting- BIOS
RSVP is required and can be done here: https://goo.gl/forms/clCGSfwWsPJmYYmj1