The OC NAHN Board of Directors is pleased to host the Annual Nursing Scholarship Award for our members that are pursuing their nursing degrees. Scholarship awards are presented to Orange County NAHN members enrolled in accredited LVN/LPN, associate, diploma, baccalaureate, and graduate nursing programs.
Application deadline is on November 15th. Download the application by clicking HERE
Criteria for the Scholarship Awards include:
- NAHN scholarship application form completed by the student and submitted by the deadline date.
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation outlining the applicant’s future professional contribution to the nursing profession and potential to act as a role model for other aspiring nursing students.
- Essay prompt response
- Proof of membership to the NAHN Orange County Chapter
- A resume, with education, employment, include earned certificates, awards, community service, special honors, etc.
- An unofficial transcript from applicant’s college, university, or Nursing Program.
- Academic standing (minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred).
- Attendance to Scholarship Event on December 1st is mandatory for receipt of the scholarship award.
Please read through the application– thoroughly– for full details. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com